Trilight Zone Forum Index Trilight Zone
Privacy & Anonymity is our specialty !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2017/2018 Wishes - Peace - Resist

trilight
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: 2017/2018 Wishes - Peace - Resist Reply with quote

Dear All,

The year 2017 was a bit of a wild year. Not just with helping many people from all over the world with any service we can offer or create but in general. A year where the unexpected loss of my father hit hard. No amount of words i can write here would be enough to express the good and positive soul he was. In peace he rests and his influence in doing as much good as possible remains important in my life. I guess it is reflected in various ways like thinking different, not just the talk but also the walk to do what i believe is right. Together with those who stand with each other on paths where most hardly ever walk. No one is alone, we just need to seek and reach out to find what makes life worth it compared to some 9-5 job making you unhappy despite the benefits. Unless it does make you feel happy ofcourse. Changing the way we think and seeing through the artificial walls around us does work, no matter how difficult the times can be. Therefor we are looking forward to put in more work in what we believe in and serve our clients to our best. I hope this short message means something to you, wherever you might be reading this in whatever circumstances you are in. You are not alone.

Kind regards,

TriTeam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trilight Zone Forum Index -> Tri News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1